Sunday, January 10, 2010

More Valentines Part 1

Here are two more Valentine's Day Cards for the Hero Arts Blog Friendship and Valentine's Challenge and the Embellish Color Challenge with Hearts. All stamps are Hero Arts, of course.  :)

This cupcake stamp is so sweet (pun intended, LOL). I covered the stamped hearts with flowers and little button brads that have been sitting in my stash forever and the cupcake itself was stamped on scraps of paper. I'm trying to make an effort to consolidate and use up old stuff before my craft room bursts at the seams. That reminds me, go check out Anne's Hoarders Challenge. I am sure you can participate!



CL270 ClearDesign: Sky's the Limit
CG157 Large Cupcake

This next one is a play on words. Isn't the ewe stamp cute? Oh, and Mr. Postman finally delivered my Christmas Nesties! Yay!



CL270 ClearDesign: Sky's the Limit
CL141 ClearDesign: Fanciful Swirl Alphabet
S5290 Crossword Background

I will be back later with More Valentines Part 2. Yesterday was a "cave day" meaning I didn't leave the house once! It also means I made a lot of cards (four of each set, actually)!

Thanks for looking! Comments are appreciated!

Hugs,
dustypenny (aka Joy)

10 comments:

Joan said...

So adorable! Love the way you used alphabet set with the crossword stamp. Very clever.

Chark said...

I had a cave day too and made cards for the kids card drive at Jennifer McGuire's. Love your cards!!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Both cards are great! The sheep is super cute! Thanks for taking on an Embellish challenge!

Anonymous said...

Wow... So glad to see more beautiful cards here, Joy! Thanks again, for playing along with us!

Traveling Mama said...

oh, yes! So sweet! Both cards are adorable! Thanks for playing along!

Virginia L. said...

CUTE cards, Joy! Love the sheep one...so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Such cute cards Joy!! Love the sheep one - too cute!

Charlene Austin said...

Cute Cute Cute!

Maile Belles said...

These are adorable!!! So glad you could play along with us over at Embellish!

Anne said...

Hi, Joy! Sorry for not stopping by sooner! I just love the cards you've made here! I especially like how you used flowers and brads to make that cupcake stamp your own! Thanks for participating in my challenge! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copic Intermediate Certification

Copic Intermediate Certification
October 2012

Copic Standard Certification

Copic Standard Certification
October 2012

Follow Me





Grab My Button

Hero Arts

Hero Arts Fab 5 Winner

Photobucket

Hero Arts Social Club

Photobucket
Copyright Joy Ott / dustypenny designs, 2011. Powered by Blogger.