Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Hello. Hope you are having a good weekend.

We are going to see Toy Story 3 today because husband thinks it would be a good idea to get me out of my craft room for awhile. I have been doing some reorganizing and it is easy for me to obsess over it if I'm not careful.

Anyway, I thought I would share the Father's Day card we sent to our Dads this year. Ok, I made them myself but husband did drop them in the mailbox! LOL.



Stamp(s): Hero Arts (CL335 Happy Dad's Day)
Ink(s): Tsukineko (Tuxedo Black); ColorBox (Chestnut Roan)
Paper(s): Yours Truly (Chocolate Flat Note); The Paper Cut (Fossil Note Cards)
Other: Michael's (Ribbon); Making Memories (Brad); Prima (Flowers); Copic (Assorted Markers); Tim Holtz (Tiny Attacher)

I will be back later this week to share a few other cards.

Thanks for looking! Comments are appreciated!

Hugs,

4 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Love your fathers day cards Joy, that tool set is great stamped on Kraft and I love the ribbon and flower perfect finishing touch.

Kathy (krolski) said...

Love your tools card and that ribbon is perfect! Hope you enjoyed the movie.

stampingandstitching said...

Great Father's Day card Joy! Love all the tools and the beautiful ribbbon with the flower goes perfectly with them. Love the screw brad as the flower centre! Can't wait to see Toy Story 3!

Ayana Posadas said...

This card is SOOO cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copic Intermediate Certification

Copic Intermediate Certification
October 2012

Copic Standard Certification

Copic Standard Certification
October 2012

Follow Me





Grab My Button

Hero Arts

Hero Arts Fab 5 Winner

Photobucket

Hero Arts Social Club

Photobucket
Copyright Joy Ott / dustypenny designs, 2011. Powered by Blogger.