Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Inspire

I made this mini canvas several weeks ago using Tim Holtz's dimensional grungeboard tutorial as my guide. Lots of fun to make.

Here is the shiny view from my window:



Here is the less shiny view from my desk:



Here is a close-up:



Ink(s): Ranger (Worn Lipstick, Vintage Photo, Antique Linen)
Paper(s): Vintage Sewing Book
Other: Tim Holtz (Token, Corner, Grungeboard); Prima (Flowers, Crystals); Unknown (Mini Canvas)

Thanks for looking! Comments are appreciated!

Hugs,

2 comments:

Alice said...

wow! this is gorgeous, Joy!!! amazing canvas! love the flowers and gems, perfect touches!

stampingandstitching said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Joy! Wonderful design and distressing! I love all the beautiful embellishments too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copic Intermediate Certification

Copic Intermediate Certification
October 2012

Copic Standard Certification

Copic Standard Certification
October 2012

Follow Me





Grab My Button

Hero Arts

Hero Arts Fab 5 Winner

Photobucket

Hero Arts Social Club

Photobucket
Copyright Joy Ott / dustypenny designs, 2011. Powered by Blogger.