Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fun with Fabric Week 4

Welcome to Week 4 (ATCs) of Donna Downey's Fun with Fabric class!

These ATCs started as a blank canvas and then we painted everything with watercolors (more on that later). Here are the fabric ATCs once painted, embellished and sewn together (see close-ups on Flickr).



I had purchased two sets of watercolors to get a variety of colors. One was $5 and one was about $30 - 50% coupon = $15. Wouldn't you know it, the $5 set worked the best and gave the best colors! Oh well. I really liked the watercolor painting.

This next set is similar but made on paper. I like how the lady (from Donna's She Said set) turned out on paper. I colored her with Prismacolor pencils and gamsol on this set.



In other news, hubby just purchased a domain name for me... http://www.dustypenny.com/. Cool! I love having a techie hubby.

Thanks for looking! Comments are appreciated!

Hugs,

3 comments:

Stephen Ott said...

I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T.....I mean S-M-A-R-T.

Alice said...

these ATCs are gorgeous, Joy! LOVE them!

stampingandstitching said...

Gorgeous ATCs, Joy! Lol your hubby is funny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copic Intermediate Certification

Copic Intermediate Certification
October 2012

Copic Standard Certification

Copic Standard Certification
October 2012

Follow Me





Grab My Button

Hero Arts

Hero Arts Fab 5 Winner

Photobucket

Hero Arts Social Club

Photobucket
Copyright Joy Ott / dustypenny designs, 2011. Powered by Blogger.