Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy Dad's Day



Happy Sunday. Hope you are having a lovely weekend.

I made this card for the current "masculine" Hero Arts challenge. I'm still attempting to make my flower stamp masculine. I really like how the background came out. So glad I finally got the graph background.

Supplies
Stamps: Hero Arts (S5507, S5435, CG314, CL335)
Inks: Ranger (Fired Brick, Faded Jeans Distress Inks, Black Soot); Tsukineko (VersaMark)
Papers: Hero Arts (Grass Layering Paper); The Paper Company (Kraft); Neenah (Solar White)
Other: Making Memories (Screw Brads); American Crafts (Clear Embossing Powder, White Embossing Powder); Ranger (Fired Brick Distress Stain)


Thanks for visiting! Your comments make me smile!


Hugs,
Joy

3 comments:

Kathy (krolski) said...

Great card Joy! I really like it!

mimijudy1975 said...

I think Your flower adds so much to your Dad's card. I love the effect of a softer card for a father. This would be very nice for a grandfather.The graph background looks is nice ,too.

Debbie said...

I think you got it right on this one. By using a darker and not bright red and distressing it and pairing it with a masculine background, I think you got yourself a masculine flower card, Joy ;- ) Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copic Intermediate Certification

Copic Intermediate Certification
October 2012

Copic Standard Certification

Copic Standard Certification
October 2012

Follow Me





Grab My Button

Hero Arts

Hero Arts Fab 5 Winner

Photobucket

Hero Arts Social Club

Photobucket
Copyright Joy Ott / dustypenny designs, 2011. Powered by Blogger.