Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hero Arts Cards





Happy Tuesday. Hope you are having a great week!

Here are a couple simple layered cards that I made for the current Hero Arts challenge. Hero Arts makes it so easy with their coordinated papers and accessories!

I've been really busy here with work and home stuff. Plus our heating and air conditioning system died. We have to get it replaced next week. Very $$$$. Sigh.

Supplies
Stamps: Hero Arts (CL434)
Inks: Tsukineko (Tuxedo Black)
Papers: Hero Arts (Blush Designer Papers, Blush Layering Papers, Blush Folded Cards); Neenah (Solar White)
Other: Hero Arts (Blush Mixed Accents); My Favorite Things (Layered Label Die)

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make me smile!
Hugs,
Joy

2 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Joy, your cards are both so pretty...I love the colors, and you are making me want that envelope pattern background. You make such pretty layered cards...such talent!
Take care,
Judy

Barb said...

I hate when those expensive items break down! Good luck finding the best deal, Joy. Love your gorgeous cards! Wonderful layers and colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copic Intermediate Certification

Copic Intermediate Certification
October 2012

Copic Standard Certification

Copic Standard Certification
October 2012

Follow Me





Grab My Button

Hero Arts

Hero Arts Fab 5 Winner

Photobucket

Hero Arts Social Club

Photobucket
Copyright Joy Ott / dustypenny designs, 2011. Powered by Blogger.