Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Karen's Digital ATC from my Artist Class Tutorial

I am so happy that Karen Young used my Artist Class Tutorial! Here is the digital ATC she made with several butterflies (papillons in French). I especially like how she lined them up.



 
In my tutorial I share several quick digital art tips and tricks, including how to make your own digital papers, extract images, and more! Participants download a 7-page PDF with step-by-step instructions (including photos), a link for a free trial download of Adobe Photoshop Elements 8.0, and this fun French Dictionary Mini Kit!



Here are a few of the comments I have recieved about my tutorial:

  1. "This tutorial was so wonderful. I love photoshop and your tutorial will help me design some things that I am working on right now."
  2. "I really enjoyed the tutorial. It inspired me to sit and play some with PSE. Of course that made me realize I have so much MORE to learn! It sure is fun to play though!"
  3. "I had fun with the mini kit and your instructions."
Sign up for my Artist Class Tutorial here for only $10 and get started today! I would love to see what you create!

Thanks for visiting!

Hugs,
dustypenny (aka Joy)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Tutorials search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Nov [LA 04:08pm, NY 07:08pm] - 25 Nov [UK 12:08am, OZ 11:08am] ).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copic Intermediate Certification

Copic Intermediate Certification
October 2012

Copic Standard Certification

Copic Standard Certification
October 2012

Follow Me





Grab My Button

Hero Arts

Hero Arts Fab 5 Winner

Photobucket

Hero Arts Social Club

Photobucket
Copyright Joy Ott / dustypenny designs, 2011. Powered by Blogger.