Sunday, November 22, 2009

Linda's Digital ATC from my Artist Class Tutorial

I am so pleased that Linda used my Artist Class Tutorial! Here is the digital ATC she made. Isn't it fun?



In my tutorial I share several quick digital art tips and tricks, including how to make your own digital papers, extract images, and more! Participants download a 7-page PDF with step-by-step instructions (including photos), a link for a free trial download of Adobe Photoshop Elements 8.0, and this fun French Dictionary Mini Kit!



Sign up for my Artist Class Tutorial here for only $10 and get started today! I would love to see what you create!

Thanks for visiting!

Hugs,
dustypenny (aka Joy)

1 comments:

Carol Anne's Boutique said...

Hi Joy, I must sign up for your class today. :) I have always wanted to take a digital class and I'm so happy you are offering this!!
Thanks so much!!
Hugs, Carol Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copic Intermediate Certification

Copic Intermediate Certification
October 2012

Copic Standard Certification

Copic Standard Certification
October 2012

Follow Me





Grab My Button

Hero Arts

Hero Arts Fab 5 Winner

Photobucket

Hero Arts Social Club

Photobucket
Copyright Joy Ott / dustypenny designs, 2011. Powered by Blogger.