Saturday, December 4, 2010

12 Tags of Christmas 2010: Day 4

Hello. It's a Saturday Snow Day here. My hubby and I are staying in with our two kitties today. That means lots of fun crafting time for me. Yay!

Here is my take on Day 4 of Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of Christmas:



Thanks for visiting! Your comments are very appreciated!

Hugs,
Joy

Supplies
Stamp(s): Hero Arts (LL795)
Ink(s): Ranger (Distress: Stormy Sky, Weathered Wood; Alcohol: Pool, Denim, Sail Boat Blue); Colorbox (Frost White)
Other: Hero Arts (CH137 Pearls, CH181 Gems); Idea-ology (Tim Holtz Jump Rings, Tickets, Fragments, Mini Paper Clips, Salvage Stickers); Prima (Pearls); Hug Snug (Seam Binding)

4 comments:

Angie L. said...

Love all your Tim tags. Just found the link to your blog from Mario's twitter. I live in the same neck of the woods as you (Indy) and plan to spend my snow day the same way but first I have to get off the computer.

Froggietalks said...

that is a beautiful tag.

Jamie Cox said...

Great Job on your tag! Love it.

Alice said...

love all the blings. great tag!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copic Intermediate Certification

Copic Intermediate Certification
October 2012

Copic Standard Certification

Copic Standard Certification
October 2012

Follow Me





Grab My Button

Hero Arts

Hero Arts Fab 5 Winner

Photobucket

Hero Arts Social Club

Photobucket
Copyright Joy Ott / dustypenny designs, 2011. Powered by Blogger.