Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Spot Check Add-On

In case you missed it, please read my original post and download my new "Spot Check" Mini Kit freebie:



I also made you a little Add-On freebie! This includes: 5 crumpled plain papers and 5 shiny brads with spots:



Download: http://www.4shared.com/file/142531090/ae589ccf/dpd_sc_add_on.html

Here is a card I made using my "Spot Check" Mini Kits along with Hero Arts digital images. I tore up a plain mailing envelope, scanned it, and then turned it into a mask in Photoshop Elements so I could add paper tearing along the bottom.



Credits: Hero Arts Dictionary Page (sentiment), Hero Arts Blossoms and Stems (flowers)

I would love to see what you make with my kits -- cards, scrapbook pages, ATCs, etc.! Send your links to dustypenny1@gmail.com and you might be featured on my blog!

Thanks for looking! Quick comments are appreciated!

Hugs,
dustypenny (aka Joy)

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Incredible...digital paper tearing, are you kidding me? I'm hoping to not embarrass myself with these downloads, but at least I'm having a blast playing with them. Thank you!

Pam W Merwin said...

Amazing. Can't wait to try them.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Oct. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

Yvette said...

Missed this before. But they look wonderful. Gone try to make a card with it. Thank you for sharing this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copic Intermediate Certification

Copic Intermediate Certification
October 2012

Copic Standard Certification

Copic Standard Certification
October 2012

Follow Me





Grab My Button

Hero Arts

Hero Arts Fab 5 Winner

Photobucket

Hero Arts Social Club

Photobucket
Copyright Joy Ott / dustypenny designs, 2011. Powered by Blogger.