Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sprinkled with FUN

My last card for this week's challenge on the Hero Arts Blog. This card is sprinkled with fun little buttons and cookie cutters (tree, heart, star, gingerbread man) by Jessie James, Inc. I just love them. I stitched around the circle with metallic floss -- seemed like a good idea but it kept getting knotted up. I changed the sentiment from the cupcake set from "day" to "holiday" to go with this week's theme. I think this would be a good card to give someone along with some homemade cookies! I colored the image with Copics -- still practicing. Thanks for looking.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copic Intermediate Certification

Copic Intermediate Certification
October 2012

Copic Standard Certification

Copic Standard Certification
October 2012

Follow Me





Grab My Button

Hero Arts

Hero Arts Fab 5 Winner

Photobucket

Hero Arts Social Club

Photobucket
Copyright Joy Ott / dustypenny designs, 2011. Powered by Blogger.