Saturday, September 5, 2009

Cards for Kate

Here are the cards I am sending in to Cards for Kate. The story of the McRae family is just hearbreaking. Be sure to visit their website for more details. Big thanks to Jennifer McGuire, Jana Millen and Kristina Proffitt for putting this card drive together.

I was going to make new cards, but then I remembered I had a lot of cards just sitting in my closet. Most of these cards are from Archiver's Basic Grey card kit classes. For some reason I have a really hard time parting with cards that I make in classes. But this family needs these cards a lot more than my closet does, so that is why I chose them.

This set is for Kate, the sweet little girl who is battling an aggressive form of brain cancer:



This set is for Kate's big sister, Olivia:



This set is for Kate's little brother, Will:



And finally, this card is for Kate's Mom and Dad, Aaron and Holly:



I hope these cards can bring a smile to their faces. Thanks for looking!

Hugs,
dustypenny (aka Joy)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copic Intermediate Certification

Copic Intermediate Certification
October 2012

Copic Standard Certification

Copic Standard Certification
October 2012

Follow Me





Grab My Button

Hero Arts

Hero Arts Fab 5 Winner

Photobucket

Hero Arts Social Club

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Copyright Joy Ott / dustypenny designs, 2011. Powered by Blogger.