Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Journey: Grand Canyon

Created for the Hero Arts Blog vacation challenge.

These are a couple of our photos from our visit to the Grand Canyon.

I used the Archiver's Take A Trip set for "my Journey". I stamped the Clear Design Travel Journal sentiments repeatedly to make my own background paper, then added some handstitching to break it up a bit.

If you look very closely (and if you can read my writing) I wrote No. "715" on the Going Places tag as a tribute to the new Hero Arts website coming on 7/15. I can't wait to see it!

1 comments:

Dawn T said...

Lovely LO Joy. Love the blue matting round the photos. Makes them pop from that amazing background. Very clever doing your own paper.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copic Intermediate Certification

Copic Intermediate Certification
October 2012

Copic Standard Certification

Copic Standard Certification
October 2012

Follow Me





Grab My Button

Hero Arts

Hero Arts Fab 5 Winner

Photobucket

Hero Arts Social Club

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Copyright Joy Ott / dustypenny designs, 2011. Powered by Blogger.