Thursday, July 16, 2009

Vacation Challenge Winner


I checked the Hero Arts Blog this morning as usual (always my first stop). Imagine my surprise when I saw MY card listed as an Honorable Mention for the Vacation Challenge!

Thanks so much, Hero Arts! Here's what they said about my vacation card:

With so many wonderful creations, we also wanted to hand out some Honorable Mentions.

The first one goes to dustypenny (aka Joy) for her wonderful “postcard” type card. This would be great to send back to your friends while vacationing. Love the simple elegance.

I also want to thank all the wonderfully talented and kind people on the Hero Arts Flickr Group! I'm so glad I found you!

BIG congrats to all the other winners, too! I'm honored to be in your company.

You made my day, Hero Arts! Thanks again!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

congrats! well deserved!

Dawn T said...

congrats on your HM.... it was a super card. Love the way you angled the photo and the background. Well deserved

Tomo H. said...

Hi, Joy! Congratulations on your HM win!
Very pleasing card with elegance! So happy for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copic Intermediate Certification

Copic Intermediate Certification
October 2012

Copic Standard Certification

Copic Standard Certification
October 2012

Follow Me





Grab My Button

Hero Arts

Hero Arts Fab 5 Winner

Photobucket

Hero Arts Social Club

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Copyright Joy Ott / dustypenny designs, 2011. Powered by Blogger.