Tuesday, December 22, 2009

ATCs


I have been busy creating ATCs for swaps on ATCsforAll.com. I used all Hero Arts stamps, lots of distress inks, some embossing powders, and Stickles.

Winged Hearts (I like how this set came out. I cut the vellum wings on my Cricut.):





Hearts and Flowers (This is supposed to look like a very old love letter. The Antique Linen Stickles sort of smeared the background a bit):



Wings and Crowns Christmas Theme (I used JBS bingo cards for the background. Hero Arts flowers became the "wings". There is silver glitter pen on the crown and stars.) :























Snowman Swap (Old text pages from Great Expectations. White acrylic paint for snowmen. Lots of Frosted Lace and Rock Candy Stickles.):
























Thanks for looking! There is still time to join these swaps if you would like!

Hugs,
dustypenny (aka Joy)

5 comments:

said...

They're all wonderful Joy! I just love them.

I would love to learn how to do embossing. I keep meaning to watch a youtube video or something.

lauren bergold said...

OMG!!! your ATC's are AM♥AAAAAYYYY♥ZING! i love the winged hearts ones...and the jenni bowlin bingo card ones...and the awesome snowmen on the fabulous text b/g...ok i love ALL of them...it's a FOUR-WAY TIE!! ♥♥♥

Jill said...

Love the winged heart ones- such a dramatic background! The moose is too cute! He looks fantastic with the bingo background!

Nancy said...

Oh I love them all...so much work you put into these wonderful ATCs. I think the Bingo set is especially perfect.
Merry Christmas to you Joy!

Anne said...

Hi, Joy! What terrific ATCs! I especially like the winged hearts set! I love the pink against the green and blue. Sooooo pretty! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copic Intermediate Certification

Copic Intermediate Certification
October 2012

Copic Standard Certification

Copic Standard Certification
October 2012

Follow Me





Grab My Button

Hero Arts

Hero Arts Fab 5 Winner

Photobucket

Hero Arts Social Club

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Copyright Joy Ott / dustypenny designs, 2011. Powered by Blogger.