Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas (My Day 8)

Here is the tag I created for the Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas based on Day 8 using all Hero Arts stamps (my favorite stamps):



Hero Arts stamps: AR159 (Snowflakes), CL285 (Flourish), H2141 (Manuscript), CL108 (Holly Leaves) and CL337 (Branch).

I checked and rechecked my stamps, and the branch was the absolute closest thing I had to Tim's light post. My other supplies were similar to the ones Tim used, with some ink, paper, and accent substitutions.

Here are some close-ups:

 

Tim's tags keep getting harder. I sure hope I can finish up the last few days!

Thanks for visiting! Your comments are appreciated!

Hugs,
dustypenny (aka Joy)

1 comments:

Nancy said...

I just love how you are keeping up with these tags. I made one and I feel pretty good about it...how amazing are you!! Can't wait to see the last few tags. I love how you are adapting the designs, like using the HA tree in place of the street lamp. Looks wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copic Intermediate Certification

Copic Intermediate Certification
October 2012

Copic Standard Certification

Copic Standard Certification
October 2012

Follow Me





Grab My Button

Hero Arts

Hero Arts Fab 5 Winner

Photobucket

Hero Arts Social Club

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Copyright Joy Ott / dustypenny designs, 2011. Powered by Blogger.