Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Mardi Gras Mask ATCs

My Google Reader is bursting at the seams, so I apologize if I haven't made it to your blog lately. I hope to catch up over the long weekend.

The two ATCs below were created for a Mardi Gras Mask Swap on Swap-Bot.com:





The masks were cut from silver glitter paper. I added lots of red / green nailhead gems to them. The "feathers" are Prima leaves. The background is Hero Arts CG119 Flourish Background (VersaMark w/ Glittery Embossing Powder).

Thanks for looking! Comments are appreciated!
Hugs,
dustypenny (aka Joy)

5 comments:

milkcan said...

Totally loving the fall colors! Awesome!

cheryl said...

oh these are stunning hun brilliant colurs and so rich too happy new year hun hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Jill said...

Love how you used the leaves for feathers! So creative! :) Happy New Year!

Lauren T said...

The leaves as feathers look great. Very festive and sparkly cards.

Diana said...

Oh my gosh, love the cat! FANTASTIC! Doing Project 365 over at my blog. Check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copic Intermediate Certification

Copic Intermediate Certification
October 2012

Copic Standard Certification

Copic Standard Certification
October 2012

Follow Me





Grab My Button

Hero Arts

Hero Arts Fab 5 Winner

Photobucket

Hero Arts Social Club

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Copyright Joy Ott / dustypenny designs, 2011. Powered by Blogger.