Saturday, August 15, 2009

Archiver's Make & Take Weekend: Two Free Weekends

Here are the two free projects I made at Archiver's Make & Take Weekend on August 8th. Yes, I'm a week late posting this. Better late than never, right?

Blue: The left side is an 8" x 8" scrapbook page. We used a mask and ink on patterned paper to make the star. The flourish was made with a mask and watermark ink. I went out of the lines a little, but it still looks ok. The white dot on the right side of the page is a brad made of satin ribbon using the new i-Top Brad Maker. I love the idea of that tool, but it was a little hard to use and I'm running out of space in my scraproom as it is!

Red: The right side is a window card using little inchies stamps. Note to self: Make more window cards!

















Loved Archiver's Make & Take Weekend, but didn't love the lines!

Thanks for looking!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copic Intermediate Certification

Copic Intermediate Certification
October 2012

Copic Standard Certification

Copic Standard Certification
October 2012

Follow Me





Grab My Button

Hero Arts

Hero Arts Fab 5 Winner

Photobucket

Hero Arts Social Club

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Copyright Joy Ott / dustypenny designs, 2011. Powered by Blogger.