Monday, August 10, 2009

Share the Joy Snowman

Created for the Caardvarks / Hero Arts Winter Wonderland Challenge and the Hero Arts Blog "sneakyinspiration" challenge! Closeup

I colored his face like Lisa's snowmen on the blog and put the "Share the joy of the season" sentiment on the inside of the card. I cut and handstitched parts of his hat and coat.

I just love this new snowman and was thrilled when he arrived in my mailbox on Saturday from my www.stampintreasures.com preorder!

Hero Arts:
CG109 Share The Joy
CH162 Felt Snowflakes

Other:
Blue Square Notecard
Doily (looks like he's in a big snowflake or a snow globe!)
Purple Ribbon
White Craft Thread
Gemstones (lots!)
White Pom-Pom

Thanks for looking!

Edited: I WISH I made the doily but it was purchased at Michael's for 99 cents! I still think it adds a lot to the card!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copic Intermediate Certification

Copic Intermediate Certification
October 2012

Copic Standard Certification

Copic Standard Certification
October 2012

Follow Me





Grab My Button

Hero Arts

Hero Arts Fab 5 Winner

Photobucket

Hero Arts Social Club

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Copyright Joy Ott / dustypenny designs, 2011. Powered by Blogger.