Thursday, August 13, 2009

CardsforHeroes.org Halloween

I made 20 Halloween cards to send to CardsforHeroes.org tonight.



Outside: Witching you...
Inside: ... a haunting Halloween! (with a litte spider)

I used a Stampin' Up! set called Haunting Halloween, plus Hero Arts K5192 Dots. I just HAVE to use at least one Hero Arts stamp when I make cards! I can't help it!

The images were stamped in black ink and clear embossed. I colored them in with a mix of chalks, markers, and glitter pens.

I hope my cards brighten someone's day. I'm glad I can contribute to CardsforHeroes.org. Plus Dusty approves, too!



Thanks for looking. Leave a comment!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

How sweet of you!!!!! Fantastic job on your new blog...I'm so impressed and you are much more organized than me....Your cat looks so cute too!
HHH,Kathy

Sandy said...

These are ADORABLE!

Heather Maria said...

Great set of cards Joy. I'm sure they will be really appreciated. Glad to see Dusty was helping out too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copic Intermediate Certification

Copic Intermediate Certification
October 2012

Copic Standard Certification

Copic Standard Certification
October 2012

Follow Me





Grab My Button

Hero Arts

Hero Arts Fab 5 Winner

Photobucket

Hero Arts Social Club

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Copyright Joy Ott / dustypenny designs, 2011. Powered by Blogger.