Tuesday, August 4, 2009

CardsforHeroes.org

I made 30 cards to send to CardsforHeroes.org tonight. I love cardmaking and wanted to support this cause for awhile now. Archiver's has events for this sometimes, but I haven't been able to participate in those yet.

I decided to keep my designs pretty simple so I could finish them in one night. The first thing I did was run my letter size paper through the printer to add "Handmade by Joy in Carmel, IN" and the CardsforHeroes.com logo to the back. Then I cut and folded the papers and started punching, stamping (all Hero Arts!), coloring, and taping!



I made 20 of the cupcake cards. They all say Thinking of You and can be used for birthdays or other general occasions.

CL158 ClearDesign: Cupcakes
CL342 ClearDesign: Everyday Sayings (sentiments)
S5101 DesignBlock: Raindrop Background
S5213 Dots and Flowers



I also made 10 of the flower cards. The stamped images show up better in person.

CG108 Special Moments (flower)
CL182 ClearDesign: Tree, Birds And Messages (sentiment)

I'm really glad I did this tonight and hope to continue supporting CardsforHeroes.org in the future!

Thanks for looking!

1 comments:

Heather Maria said...

These are wonderful Joy. You put a lot of work into them. I'm sure Cards for Heroes will be delighted with them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copic Intermediate Certification

Copic Intermediate Certification
October 2012

Copic Standard Certification

Copic Standard Certification
October 2012

Follow Me





Grab My Button

Hero Arts

Hero Arts Fab 5 Winner

Photobucket

Hero Arts Social Club

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Copyright Joy Ott / dustypenny designs, 2011. Powered by Blogger.