Saturday, August 15, 2009

More CardsforHeroes.org Cards

Made lots more cards for CardsforHeroes.org this week using Hero Arts stamps! I am trying to come up with 100 cards to send in my next package! I may be close to halfway now, but I'll have to count them up to be sure.

This first group uses two new Cling stamps and the images are colored in with markers.

CG116 Thinking of You
CG112 Hello (really love this one!)








This set uses Hero Arts F5158 Heart Winged Butterfly. I embossed it in black on black paper, then colored it in with a mix of water and Perfect Pearls (love 'em thanks to Jennifer McGuire and Thinking Inking). I made circles for the backgrounds and covered them in distress inks (ditto above re: Jennifer!) then splotched on water and/or a mix of water and Perfect Pearls. The sentiment is from Hero Arts CL342 ClearDesign: Everyday Sayings.








Thanks for looking! I can already imagine the withdrawal symptoms next week since Thinking Inking is over now! Such a great class!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copic Intermediate Certification

Copic Intermediate Certification
October 2012

Copic Standard Certification

Copic Standard Certification
October 2012

Follow Me





Grab My Button

Hero Arts

Hero Arts Fab 5 Winner

Photobucket

Hero Arts Social Club

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Copyright Joy Ott / dustypenny designs, 2011. Powered by Blogger.