Sunday, August 23, 2009

CardsforHeroes.org Thanksgiving

I made 20 Thanksgiving cards to send to CardsforHeroes.org. I am getting close to having 100 cards to send in soon.

The turkey is from the Cricut Animal Kingdom cartridge. I colored him with markers and chalks. The red circle is embossed with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder. The sentiment and leaf are from Hero Arts CL245 Sparkle Clear: Happy Winter Occasions.



I hope my cards brighten someone's day. I'm glad I can contribute to CardsforHeroes.org. Thanks for looking!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copic Intermediate Certification

Copic Intermediate Certification
October 2012

Copic Standard Certification

Copic Standard Certification
October 2012

Follow Me





Grab My Button

Hero Arts

Hero Arts Fab 5 Winner

Photobucket

Hero Arts Social Club

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Copyright Joy Ott / dustypenny designs, 2011. Powered by Blogger.